Steal my Look: 7-22-12

Hello,

so I used this look but I was wearing Fairy Snow Lip Tint from LUSH (PHP300++) when I went to a friend's party *his youngest one Gabrielle just turned 1 and is such a cutie...

It seemed like red lips were too much for it so I just tried the red lips when I got home and took these pictures.




Products used:

Face.
NARS Barcelona Firming Liquid Foundation (PHP1950)
THE BODY SHOP Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation SPF25 Shade 205 Rose Vanilla (I bought this on SALE - PHP200 voucher @ around PHP700 = original price is around PHP1400)
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in Medium (PHP300 @ a Tiyangge of imported makeup in Festival Supermall)
Blush. / Contour.
FM Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Coral (PHP400)
Eyes.
Brows.
THE BODY SHOP Brow and Liner Kit 02 (PHP~1000)
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows 02 light brown (PHP328)

Crease.
DOLCE & GABBANA the eyeshadow smooth eye colour quad 05 (I used the left matte brown shade) (PHP??? = this was given to me by a friend ;))
Upper Lashline.
THE FACE SHOP Face it Extreme Cell Recovery Liquid Eyeliner in Black (PHP660+)
THE BODY SHOP Brow and Liner Kit 02 (PHP~1000)
Lower Lashline.
THE BODY SHOP Brow and Liner Kit 02 (PHP~1000)
Lashes.
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof in Black (PHP445)
Lips.
EXCEL Paris Long lasting 24 hours matte lip cream in 504 (PHP130)

Thanks for checking this out!
Till next time.
Tschüssi!xx

Comments

Popular Posts