Steal my Look: Wednesday 7-5-2012


 Hi!

Let's count the stuff I used for this look...

FACE:
-MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Clear Smooth Shine Free Clear Stick B.B Stick SPF 21 PA+++(PHP249)
-GARNIER Light Visible whitening face powder SPF18 (PHP200+)

Comment: I am trying this BB stick for the first time: I do not really like the effect as I ended up needing to blot excess oil from my nose.

EYES:
LASHLINE: 
-THE FACE SHOP FACE it Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner Black (PHP550+)
WATERLINE:
-NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner Rue Bonaparte (PHP1250)
BROWS:
-ARDELL Brow Sculpting Gel Brown (PHP460)
MASCARA:
-MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Long Extreme Stilleto Waterproof Black (PHP345+)
CHEEKS:
-ETUDE HOUSE Proof 10 Aqua Tint Red (PHP340+)
-FM Cosmetics Mineral Blush Coral (PHP400)
LIPS:
-ETUDE HOUSE Proof 10 Aqua Tint Red (PHP340+)
-AVON simplyPretty Dew Kiss Lip Tint DK02 Dewy Rose (PHP???)

Enjoy!

Till next time.
Tschüssi! xx




Comments

Popular Posts