I WANT: electronic facial brush

Hi there,

there are so many things I want to own, have, use, abuse, etc.

I still want this... in the exact same color... ( clairsonic mia in turquoise ) (PHP~6000 not available in the Philippines --- sadly)

I am also contemplating on getting this if I cannot have the above facial brush...  (PHP2500 - online)
( SIGMA BEAUTY Cleansing and Polishing Tool Facial Cleansing and Body Exfoliation )

I am currently using manual facial brushes from Marionnaud (PHP99) and The Body Shop (PHP150).

I have these manual facial brushes because they are very affordable compared to the ones I wanna have. So which one is better?

My sister has one facial massager from Neutrogena but she uses for something else (don't ask!)
I was also looking to find one of those but I was never in luck. I also do not know the price. Anyone?

Till next time.

Tschüssi!xx

Comments

Popular Posts