Eyeshadow HAUL Thursday 7-5-2012

Hi!

I have this trip when I buy something I buy a LOT of it.... remember when I bought a lot of shampoos one time? I tend to do that. Also my recent NARS haul. I got eyeliners and bases...

Today I was tripping with eye shadows: Shawill mono eyeshadows and FM Cosmetics eyeshadow duo.

OMG. I got 2 FM Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo half priced because they were damaged. Awesome. I really do not care if the powder is a little damaged plus I get this half price anyway.


Since I am an FM distributor I get these at the distributor's price discount.
I officially have all their eyeshadow duos available in the Philippines:

Let me know if you wanna buy or become a distributor. You can register online and just use my ID: PH (2080) 54640 to register. Just visit www.fmworld.com and choose your country. This is available worldwide. Just check the website if there is a center available in your country.

Here are the actual items :)





Let me know if you want a full review on any of them. 

Cheers!
Till next time.

Tschüssi!xx
 

Comments

Popular Posts