Steal my Look - Happy Mondays 7-16-12

Hi there,

so I bought new stuff... new matte lip cream from this brand called EXCEL Paris. I bought 4 pcs (@PHP130/each)

This is one of the looks I made with this new lip cream. It is indeed hard to remove = long lasting and very pigmented. A little goes a long way.

Here is what I used to create this look:

Face.
Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder SPF 18 in 04-Beige (PHP200+)
Cheeks. / Contour.
The Body Shop Shimmer Waves #02 shade: blush; nuance: rose (PHP700-1400)
Fashion 21 Duo Blush On 01 where I used the light peachy tone only (PHP150)
Eyes.
Brows.
The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit 02 (PHP~1000)
LashLine.
Lebelage Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black (PHP120)
Waterline.
NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica [white] (PHP1250)
Lips.
EXCEL Paris #512 matte lip cream [orange/red] (PHP130)

Till next time.
Enjoy!
Tschüssi!! xx













Comments

  1. I was also about to purchase that lip cream but I've read a lot of reviews that it is indeed a paint O_O can't remember what kind of paint,I think it's acrylic or whatever haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts