Contemplating on my next beauty HAUL // BLOG-posts

Hi,

so there are so many good items that I would wanna have but I already have spent PHP1500 on a pair of animal print peep toe wedge sandals from Payless :) for next payday.


Well, I also want to get a beauty blender...


In Suesh ATC they are selling the one on the very right @PHP550 per piece. Kim just bought one today and we can't wait to test it out before I actually purchase my own one.
They have them in different colors from pink, purple, blue, baby blue and super bright neon-ish orange... Let's see if the effects are better and how long this product actually lasts. If someone sends me one to review, why not? Just let me know ;)

What I already purchased?
Well, I had a mini-haul @ Lush ATC (Body Conditioner and Lip tint where I spent over PHP1500) and bought my 100ml Body & Face Therapy Morroco Argan Oil :) at Rustan's ATC. (PHP1450)

I am still testing these products to find out if they're good buys or not.
So far the beauty conditioner from Lush can be used every other day my skin feels soft and moisturized and super good smelling after. The Lip tint is also a winner. :)
The oil smells so good I wanna rub it on my whole body but then I would be wasting so much of this rare beauty oil. I have heard so many raves about it and I will definitely repurchase them when they are used up.

So what I noticed about the body spritz from Lush, they last super long... I had tested a sporty scent on my hand and the longer it stayed on my skin, the better it smelled even after washing a cup of coffee that I used that day with dish washing liquid where the smell was still there... WOW! I may buy it if I have enough.

What else.... I am so far content with the stuff I have now... I may be looking to re-purchase the concealer pencil from THE BODY SHOP in 04 which will cost me PHP750... let's see when I finished up all the concealers I have now... I still have the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium (PHP~800) and the Etude House Suprise Essence Concealer in #02 (PHP~400) as well as the under eye concealers that can be used all over the face from Garnier BB Eye Roll On (PHP~300) and the Maybelline New York under eye concealer in light. I also still have the concealer palette from Suesh that I just used a couple of times (PHP~1000). It cakes a bit so you have to put less product if you wanna avoid it.

Shu Uemura: If I finished the sample mini bottle that I received from the event and it worked really well on my skin, then maybe? Is it really worth spending PHP6200 for a 450ml bottle that would last you a year? I still have a few makeup removers that I would wanna use up. For instance, THE BODY SHOP Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (PHP600+ for 250ml) --- I only have the 60ml which I received for free from my previous PHP5000++ THE BODY SHOP haul. I also use FM makeup remover (PHP475 for 200ml) and my Bifesta Anti Aging Makeup remover / skin toner (PHP377).

Time will tell. Let me know if you want any detailed reviews on these. I am also thinking of doing reviews on comparing the stuff I have for example eyeliners, foundations, etc.

Just comment and I will see what I can do. ;)

Till next time.

Tschüssi! xx

Comments

Popular Posts