Last Hurrah for July 2012 -- Contact Lens HAUL 7-31-12

Hello,

so I offered to get my Tante Raquel to get her 3 pairs of contacts in exchange for beauty products from Japan ;D

So it took me almost 2 hours to find the colors she wanted and I got her colors blue, hazel brown and gray.

I got 2 colors (Hazel and Blue) from Expressions color somewhere in Festival Mall @PHP350/pair good for 3 months:



Here's a picture of the gray ones I bought from EO:







I also got a pair of those gray ones for myself as well as these in -0.50: (I tried them on and they're gorgeous!) Plus, they were all on SALE @ Executive Optical !!! Too bad it was the last day today. I spent PHP420/pair which is good for 6 months.


Will probably make looks with these 2 new colors.
I only buy green or gray contacts because these suit my dark brown eye color - all other contacts I've tried ended up looking fake. So well, enjoy!

Till next time.
Tschüssi! xx

Comments

Popular Posts