MAKEUP-CRAZY

Hi!

So you may wonder what kind of makeup I own or what brands of makeup I wear and use...

I buy department / drugstore makeup. I also own and use some high end makeup which I did purchase myself or was given to me by a friend.
 
Let's try and list all the brands that I have owned and tried:
and here is the last picture of my collection (of course this is already outdated...) 


Ardell
Art Deco
Artmatic
Avon
Careline
Chanel
Dolly Wink
Duo
ellana minerals
e.l.f.
essence
Estee Lauder
Etude House
Ever Bilena
Fanny Serrano
Fashion 21
FM Cosmetics
Garnier
G-lish
Jazzy
jordana
Lebelage
L'Oreal
Maxfactor
Maybelline
Nichido
Nyx Cosmetics
Revlon
Shawill
Snoe
Suesh
The Body Shop
The Face Shop

 
Whoa, I am not 100% sure if I included absolutely everything... but it's kinda obvious I own a lot of makeup.
Anyway, let me know if you want a review of any specific brand I own. I already reviewed some of my makeup via the old blog I had shared (http://beautytrain.onsugar.com).  

By the way, this is my only "high end" makeup haul. I only bought 2 items but I got all the other stuff for free!!! 
Awesome!!!



I didn't own this much makeup ever but I somehow got addicted to it...
 
I also try several different application types and see how long these last or how my skin reacts to it.
I have also used my makeup on friends and clients (yes, I sometimes do get paid to do makeup) - then I ask them how long it lasted, how the makeup reacted with their skin, etc.; the more feedback - the better!

So let me know what you think. 

Till next time.
Tschüssi! xx


Comments

Popular Posts