TGIF - a little late to enjoy payday

Hi!

So I was kinda pissed about receiving my salary a little late but hey, I did receive it anyway. At least, I didn't get to spend too much...

Anyway, I went to accompany my friend shopping. She bought 2 pairs of shoes 1 pair of heels 1 pair of flats.
I wished my salary had come earlier so I would've shopped for more... of course!!!

We checked out this new store called nature's republic which was next to the shoe store. I'm very interested in their primers, bb creams, tints and eyebrow makeup. --->>> I'm so addicted to makeup I can't help it!!!
Though I promised myself I wanna use up the makeup I currently own which is a LOT and THEN I will try out some of the new stuff I discovered. Yay!


Anyway, I ended up just buying a bunch of shampoo. I'm a sucker for freebies and I got L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner with free 80mL L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo. I also got the Nutri-GlossLight Shine Shampoo with free 80mL Nutri-GlossLight Shine Conditioner.


For my schatzi, I got him his head&shoulders anti dandruff shampoo *for him and for myself as well the head&shoulders anti dandruff shampoo *hair & scalp care thick & long with aloe vera... (Yes, I like buying a lot at the same time... compulsive shopper much!!!)


This is it for now.
Till next time!


Tschüssi!xx



Comments

Popular Posts