Garnier Skin Naturals OilClear Zinc

Self-heating sauna mask: 

So I'm trying out this facial mask for the first time... just to see if it really does what it claims.

 It's a sachet of 2 doses which is kinda messy when opening and getting the product since it has a sticky clay texture. The color of the product is baby blue green. At initial application, you can feel some heat but I was in an air conditioned room so there was not much heat to feel.

When I moved to the bathroom, I was able to feel the heat of the mask.

It says you can leave it on for 3-4 minutes but I left it a little bit longer because I enjoyed the heat feeling when I had it on.

 

What do I think about it? 


Pros: 

-perfect amount in sachet

-instant heat feeling

-clean feel 

-cute color 

-easy to rinse

-easy to apply 

-affordable


Cons:

-sticky mess with the packaging

-does not heat in air conditioned room

-did not really get rid of my oil :(

-fugly look when it's ON my face... o.0

 

 Will I re-purchase this? - Yes! When I finished this product I will sure buy it again just to see if it works when it's regularly used. 

 

Anyway, till next time.

Tschüssi! xx

Comments

Popular Posts