Steal my look: simple sexy

Products used:
NICHIDO eye pencil (less than PHP100)
EVER BILENA HD liquid eyeliner in black (PHP200 that includes 2 FREE eye pencils)
EVER BILENA HD mascara in black (PHP250 that also includes 2 FREE eye pencils)
NYX jumbo pen in MILK (ca. PHP180 from my NYX suki at the bazaar)
NYX round lipstick in SPELL BOUND (from KMYP)
MAYBELLINE 2-way cake foundation in SAND BEIGE (PHP260)
NICHIDO blush stick (PHP150)
THE BALM's BAHAMA MAMA bronzer for contour (around PHP800 @ the BEAUTY BAR) my current go-to favourite :)

You don't need to splurge on expensive makeup to achieve an awesome all night look.
Imagine spending hundreds on eyeliners where it just melts on your lids when they become oily... Not a problem with this eyeliner I used. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that it was too SHINY for my taste... EVER BILENA... please make a MATTE eyeliner... I would totally purchase that s*it!

Note: less is MORE. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts