#nomakeup #nofilter #skincare

This has been taken last Saturday at the beach where I don't wear makeup and this is how my face looks like without filter and sunlight. I have been staying away from wearing makeup everyday. I only wear makeup when I go out at night and recently just spotting the basic cat eyeliner look. Check out my latest steal my look coming right up... I like how the sunshine shows my actual eye colour which I am beginning to like more and more... I've previously disliked my eye colour because it was too common... back to my skin... I like that I'm naturally blushing and that he prefers it when I actually don't wear makeup. He says that my makeup makes me look a bit older... sometimes I have to agree... depends also on the makeup look that I'm wearing when I do decide to wear makeup... getting enough sleep is a big part of keeping your skin healthy. Washing it before sleeping and when you wake up is also very important. I still tend to get oily but that's only because I am super lazy to put any moisturiser on my face at all... I prefer to just have a facial wash and voila!
I've been enjoying a facial scrub from Nivea that he is also currently digging and adding to his daily facial cleansing routine... lucky for both we can use it up at the same time...
I just stumbled on this product by chance when it was on SALE @ Watson's for PHP50 the smaller tube... That's half the price... It is not so easy to find, mostly it's out of stock so I will still end up buying the smaller tube which is also practical for travelling. I could practically use this even without my clarisonic brush which is already going to retire soon. I'm having my eyes on a new facial brush which I updated on my wishlist... check previous post if you wanna see how it looks like... I can't wait to purchase mine from the US. Google Soniclear. :)
I have still been using Shu Uemura cleansing oil to remove and cleanse my skin from makeup... sometimes even when I get lazy to wash my face because the oil naturally moisturises my skin... 
I end up actually enjoying touching my bare face and seeing how I look and feel fresh...
Have you ever gotten compliments that you look younger than your real age? Well, yeah, I get that all the time now! They all think I'm in my early twenties when I'm actually in my late 20s. How awesome is that? People still think I'm going to school?! Nice...
Anyway, enjoy.




Comments

Popular Posts