Drugstore Party Makeup by Yours Truly (feat. Karin)

Hi,

so after 4 years, I've finally done a sexy smokey eye for Karin on her last work night in Manila before she flew back to Leuven, Belgium.

Thank you for the chocolates by the way!


So her skin is flawless, I did not even need to put foundation or powder.
She has beautiful blue-hazel-green eyes. I just used dark taupe and chocolate brown to smoke up her eyes. Here I used matte duo eyeshadow from Ever Bilena in #London !!! Less than PHP150 worth, super nice for everyday to night! Then I used a black auto-eyeliner from essence (Germany - a gift from a friend so I don't know the price) to line her waterline and inner rim. As mascara we used black brown Falsies from Maxfactor (around PHP700). To lightly highlight and contour her face I used my fave from Etude House Aloha V-line slim maker in #1 sun gold / wood brown (which is sadly faced out, but I already have a spare one once this one is all gone...) For her cheeks I used Shawill's makeup blusher in #6 perfect peach for PHP99 only. For her lips, I used Ever Bilena's matte lipstick in pink flame for PHP165 only. For her eyeliner, I used my fave eyeliner pen from TheFaceShop (always sold out... around PHP600 and after a few years still not dried up and working fab!)

I hope you enjoyed this! Cheers and Enjoy!

#heidzbaby
#makeupcrazybaby

Popular Posts