New Foundations

Inital thoughts:

Temptu:

this brand is famous for it's airbrush makeup - This Retouch Foundation in the shade "warm ivory" is a little light and pink for me. Though It blends well on the skin and it is super light weight, I feel like I have no foundation on at all - the coverage is build-able so you can cover a lot of spots. I would still recommend finishing up with the powder - thus - this 

L'Oreal: 

infalliable never fail powder! I love this texture and it has full coverage! If you do not want full coverage, just use a kabuki brush! For full coverage just use a sponge. This is a 2-way cake so you can apply it wet or dry. If you apply this wet, this powder can last longer... I think. I have tested this and I barely had to retouch! I retouch because I tend to be a perfectionist! L'Oreal face powders are great and the quality for their foundations - liquid or powder in general.
 

Popular Posts