Nyx craze

Hi,

so yes, it has been a while since I've posted something here. I've been so busy with my day job I have been having a hard time to have the time for the things I love ;)

It's NYX cosmetics! I've been hesitant with their products but I am loving their Shine Killer!
It does not keep me matte the whole time but it has such a feeling on my skin.
You can wear it alone. ;)

The HD foundation in SOFT BEIGE! OMG! It's totally fitting my skin tone. One pump is enough for the entire face! It's not full coverage but it gives a natural finish which I prefer.

Bronzer and Blusher Combo in IBIZA is the first I have purchased among the ones in this photo. I've been using it's bronzer as contour which could use more color payoff compared to the blusher which has a little too much shimmer for my taste - a little goes a long way though.

NYX stay matte but not flat is my newest favorite powder foundation. It is also in SOFT BEIGE and blends well with my skin tone. I can wear this alone when I'm in a hurry. Totally loving it!

Enjoy!


Popular Posts