SUESH Airkissed Airbrush Foundation Kit

Tweet me @heidzbaby if you would like a review of the SUESH Airkissed Airbrush Foundation Kit I have purchased about a week ago and I had to go back to replace the gun and the gun holder. I will always enjoy their service as they did respond and accommodated me with my concerns. I got lucky with this set! I purchased it when I got my 13th month pay as a present to myself and at the time Suesh had a 15% OFF SALE. Instead of spending PHP9000 on the set I only spent PHP7650. Plus!!! I get a free airbrush workshop worth PHP3500. How cool is that? I am still waiting for my schedule on this one. ;) I had already used this to test on my face and skin. The set included water-based airbrush makeup. I think I did not prime enough or put too much products on my face for the first time I used it. I will learn to better it in no time. I also purchased Temptu silicon based airbrush makeup online. I have not tested this on a look but I can tell you, it's messy to clean your gun when you use it. Still, makeup is generally messy anyway. Cleaning my makeup tools actually help me relax... so yay! Lets see how we move forward with this. I am über excited to use it again... and for the workshop to learn more... Finally, got this airbrush after waiting 3 years to purchase this. The anticipation was worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts