Tuesday, 21 July 2015

hidden desires

When you're into someone but you know in the beginning that you cannot be with this person because he was with your friend at the time you were crushing on him so you kept it to yourself for almost over a decade... Now it's been a few years since they've broken up and she's happy with who she is now... and he was left... single... Now it's out and he knows... and you're chatting and it's getting hot and steamy and you're really into it... You really enjoy the conversations... Remembering the time when he actually went to visit me all the way from Europe and his sole purpose was to meet me in person. OMG Too bad I was in a relationship at the time which I ended months after. Why didn't I ended it a few months sooner? Why now? Now that he's in a relationship with someone else and you're still talking? I feel guilty then I don't... Why? Because I know I've known him longer than she ever did, even if they'd spent more time together yet he still kept in touch with me? Because? Let's see how things go and only time can tell what will happen next...