My first Laura Mercier product...

Readers,

a good friend named Bex Doctor has gotten me into this so for my birthday, I finally went ahead and bought one for myself in the shade "sand" - I was going to get "bisque" which is one shade lighter but they didn't have any stocks left... they only had the variant with oil (for dry to combination skin).
Since I tend to get very oily on my lids and T-zone, I just went ahead and got the "sand" shade.

Our skin-tone changes depending on how much sun exposure or whitening products we use.
So far, I'm very satisfied with this product. I apply it with my hands to properly warm up and blend. It is very pigmented for a tinted moisturizer. I can say it's light to medium coverage. If you only have slight discoloration on your skin maybe this product is for you. I love - hate the packaging. Tubes tend to be squeezed but at least you can get all the product out of it. It's as good as a foundation quality-wise. It says on the box that you need to re-apply this product every 2 hours?! I think this product lasts longer than 2 hours on the skin if properly applied and blended and topped with face powder or powder foundation to set.

Pros:
skincare
lightweight
matte to dewy finish
moisturizer
SPF 20 sunscreen
light to medium coverage
can be used as or instead of foundation
OK for commuters

Cons:
expensive
you need to use more product for more coverage
large tube packaging
cannot be used on damaged skin

If you have comments questions or suggestions about this, message me on my Facebook Fan Page.
http://facebook.com/makeupbyheidzbaby

Rustan's price - PHP 1850

Popular Posts