New discovery

From the snoe beauty stall in festival supermall... it's so expensive but seems worth it! 990php each... I want the mascara and the eyeliner... 😍😍😍😍😍


I can't wait to get this... OMG OMG!!! I was never this excited to get new makeup! This brand... I can't wait to review it...

My initial thoughts: crazy in love!

The texture of the mascara is not too wet and it is easy to apply. Seems waterproof because it has beeswax. Does not smudge for a half day that I wore it. Hard to remove though. It seems to have thickened my lashes... WOW! I'm very impressed.

Just in case you don't know...

SNOE beauty offers nice total body care products as well as makeup and even real hair extensions and false lashes... I have been a fan and have spent a lot of money on this brand since I first discovered their temporary booth... The sales reps already know me and get excited when I come visit the stall... I even had the honor to meet the CEO Jen 😊

They have an online store and plan to go Global!!! So this maybe something to look forward to...

So they have 2 different eyeliner types. Gel with smudger and felt tip pen for percise lines. I most likely will get 2 gel liners and the pen as well as the mascara... oh... can't wait... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I tried using the BODY Shop camomile eye remover which should be gentle but still irritated my eyes a bit. I believe the cleansing oil from Shu Uemura is better... will SNOE come up with a good makeup remover? Maybe? Hopefully. I can't wait to try it... I wish it wouldn't be much too pricey...

Below is my look with those products in the above picture..

Used a bit on my eyebrows and lids for contour as well a inner rim and waterline... enjoy!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Popular Posts