Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini-Review (snatchers will get their karma sooner than later...)

what happened? someone literally snatched my phone from my hand last night and took off, I was sitting in the jeepney and I had my headphones on... I didn't hear / feel anyone come near but when I entered the jeep, I already had a that gut feeling that something shitty was going to happen. Oh well, it did! Unlucky me. The phone was just about 3 months old... It felt fragile so I was lightly holding it. Note to self: never take your phone out when commuting if you don't want your phone snatched from your hand with brute force. The others in the jeep just said "let it go..." I couldn't stop my tears and emotions from taking over... I was in shock and I was shaking. I couldn't even make a proper phone call. I knew these kids were up to no good. No wonder the snatched looked so familiar. I will most likely recognize him again, when I see him...

So about the S4... I was so excited when I got it brand new. It was newly released and everyone was raving about it. The price has dropped a lot! I wonder why... The battery life is SHIT! You can't even go through the whole day without the phone dying on you half way through... The phone is way to big to hold and it's even hard to take selflies (*vain much)... LMAO

Oh well, I just hope someone with a good heart will just donate a new phone because I obviously cannot afford to get a phone that expensive again (I got it for free with a Globe Telecom plan).

So for the meantime, I will not really be posting anything for a while. I need to recover from my "emotions" of having no smartphone.

I am already thinking which phone to get next to use with my LTE sim card. Hmmm... NOT another S4.
The active one is not even released here yet. Probably an iPhone again... I don't know depends on my budget and if someone will donate one... *wishful thinking.

I just know karma will take care of it. 

<3
#heidzbaby
#makeupcrazybaby
#notmyluck


Popular Posts