OMG! THEY returned MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4!

WORD! I was watching movies on youtube when we realized there were policemen outside... They had just retrieved my phone but did not catch the dude who stole it. The micro sim and SD cards were the only ones missing... (I could just get that easily replaced...!) 

I couldn't really believe they found it?! They said they asked the people who were loitering at the area where my phone got snatched and someone finally spilled the beans and told them where the suspects family is from (Paranaque). They said they went to see his family to ask to return my phone... They did. I never thought that I would actually see my phone again.

I have spent the whole night crying in bed last night thinking about what happened. The shock and the shaking I felt when it all happened so fast. Well at least my phone is back and I am so happy about it! :) 

It even still has all my "personalization" and pass codes - they didn't even try to wipe it nor sell it?!

When I tested another sim, I immediately received a text message from that phone number with the exact location of my phone. So yeah, it's nice to know what features I had installed beforehand. Now I just need to create a Samsung account to make sure it's easier to find it next time (which I hope will not happen...)
OH well, HAPPY SUNDAY!

PS: Special thanks to SPO4 Roderick Ellasus and co. for their efforts. *clap*clap* GOOD JOB!!!

Popular Posts