My Go To BB Cream --

my new fave and most used product is....................



the Etude House Precious Mineral  SUN BB cream SPF50+PA+++

why?

it's super easy to use and I wear this alone! It has natural full coverage that literally lasts all day...

I wear it before I leave the house right after lunch and my face still looks flawless even after a whole day's work including the pollution of Metro Manila.

I've been travelling without my car lately since it broke... *sob*
but I seriously enjoy riding the tryc and jeepneys!!!! Awesome!

I don't have flawless skin and lately I've broken out on my cheeks... (I love peanuts and it sadly breaks me out a lot when I eat them T_T..)

Anyway, I can even out my skin with this baby! It has a sponge applicator for an airbrushed finished.
Nobody even thinks I'm wearing it! LOL

SO it's OUT... My invisible secret revealed...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it and will re-purchase this once I ran out on this one...

With my previous Precious Mineral BB cream which I purchased last year... I got oily half-way through out the day... with this new one... It actually lasts the day ;)

I'm very happy and glad I've spent almost PHP1000 for this product.
Replacement sponge applicator can be bought at around PHP150 ONLY.

Not bad... I use the W15 shade which is "sand beige" --- totally matches my skin tone... How cool!

Anyway, enjoy!!!


Comments

Popular Posts