Busy bee.

Hey hey hey!!! How is everything? I feel like I have been missing out. I missed a Snoe bloggers event last Saturday and went swimming with my family instead. No regrets. There will always be a new event but how am I suppose to catch up when my new work is keeping me quite busy. I love it. New challenge is always
good...

I have had a lip liner haul from this brand called "Nabi" which I bought in a bazaar across my new workplace. Awesome!!! I swatched it and itched myself to buy all colors because it was CHEAP!!! Only 50php per piece and I have a teaser for you. Sorry I left all the other 11 colors in my office drawer. Wasn't planning to use or maybe bring my iPhone to work this week until I found a new screen protector because I broke my new one with cat hair. F*ck!!!! I guess I have a bad day today but who gives a sh*t?!

Anyway, enjoy!!! This one is called mocha and an also be used to fill in your brows or slightly give yourself a natural blush or eye contour because it smudges when rubbed. Pardon my fugly nail extensions. It has been 3 weeks. Also my face. I've been trying to keep of makeup but I couldn't resist. This color would look great with smokey eyes.

Trying to just use the lip liner. Eyebrows eyeshadow lipstick blush eye liner and contour. Check it!


Yuck!!!













Comments

Popular Posts