THE BODY SHOP All-in-one BB Cream Review

Ugh. I spent a lot for this tiny tube and it was nice when I swatched it in the store. They only have 3 shades that will adapt to your skin tone which is a typical effect of a normal BB cream.

@1100++Php I am not sure if it really was worth it... I tried it for the first time today and applied it at work. It is super sheer!

It does not cover any blemishes! It comes out as a white cream but when you blend it into your skin you will notice some color forming on top of your skin.

It just makes you look healthy. Perfect for people with perfect skin. It is like a tinted moisturizer. It feels fresh on the skin and it is super lightweight.

I would use this as a face base like what I tried right away with pinkie swear BB cream foundation @299Php which has slightly more coverage but feels a little heavier compared to this mini tube when worn alone on the skin without moisturizer.

My worse habit that I would like to get rid of is being too lazy to apply moisturizer even though I own a lot of different moisturizers from various brands.

Let me know if you want a list or mini reviews maybe comparisons.

Back to this BB cream. I got very oily and had to blot several times during the day. My officemate though said that my face looked flawless and she was sitting right next to me (kmmyp).

I also used 3 different shades of face powder with the look I wore yesterday. Two-way cakes from Fanny Serrano in Rajah for contour and Silk for highlight. I used FM cosmetics mineral powder matte effect which gets really darker from my skin tone when worn on too much. Super light application is just right for my skin. I could however use it as matte bronzer. These 3 face pacts are @ medium coverage.
399Php/ea for the 2-ways and around 560Php for the FM one.

Of course I also wore concealer. I was wearing Maybelline's Age Rewind Double Face Perfector (only the concealer tube. I did not use the highlight tube. ) @300Php in Festival makeup stall.

The smell is better than any BB cream I have tried.

Want to see my collection of BB creams/stick? Just comment.

I have étude house, pinkie swear, the face shop, Garnier under eyes and Maybelline. I have tried Missha which I like but I don't want to buy this online plus I think it is a bit too pricey for a BB cream... It lasted long but I still got oily even when I tried it with their base.

Anyway, I am not 100% sure if I will repurchase this.

It has a shiny finish which is not really something for me. The smell is Ok though it kinda reminds me of either someone dead or a pussy wash from SNOE. LoL

Love that the ingredients are natural but I don't like the way they put these peel off stuff to check the ingredient. I am having a hard time peeling to the pages. The packaging is bad. I don't like it at all. It is like a tube for paint with a twist off cap. Tsssss boring!!

I don't know if I will be able to finish it up or give it away when someone asks for it. I re-purchased the cakey lightening torch in #4 I just love that it covers my under eyes and that it blends well with my skin color. Maybe it gets cakey because I use too much product and sinks in my under eye wrinkles. ;-(

Anyway, enough blabbing at least I mentioned some things about BB cream I know. Do you want an in-depth comparison?? Yeah? Comment please.

Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts