sad about pinkie swear - wear alone

I'm dissapointed. I had used these wonderful colors but apparently, wearing them alone will not last you the whole day.

Since I am a little acidic and I didn't wear any eyeshadow base or primer; the color payoff was super nice when I first applied the eyeshadow on my lids. They are very pigmented... BUT after a few hours, it melted into my crease and I had to blend the colors with a blending brush so that it's even... I used a white eyeshadow as base but that didn't help. The colors are super nice in the beginning, I had blended red, orange and some bronze eyeshadow colors on my eyes, in the end it just looked neutral (slightly orange-y) which is still fine.

I can't wait to find a solution for this, I really really hope that if I use a primer or a base (maybe a mousse shadow) it will last at least a few hours longer, hopefully even more...

If I don't find a solution, then these eyeshadows are only good for photoshoots rather than everyday use.

I bought 2 4-color palettes and I'm really sad about it...

Still on the hunt for good long-lasting eyeshadows...

Comments

Popular Posts